COVID-19 + BOOU DOG TREATS
- We are doing contact-free deliveries every Saturday in lieu of our cancelled markets, free of charge to all our customers. This option is available through our checkout process. Any orders for free delivery on Saturday must be placed by Friday at 5pm.
- We are also continuing to do contact-free pick ups directly from us in Kelligrews.
Q: Can I stop by your store?
Q: I don't live near by. Can I order treats online and get them shipped?
A: Because of the perishable nature of our treats, we do not ship any of our products. Customers have the options to:
- Pick up your order from us in the Kelligrews area of Conception Bay South
- Pick up your order at our next market
- Local delivery (not a shipping option) for fresh treats brought right to your door. Our delivery area includes Conception Bay South, St. John's, Mount Pearl, Paradise, Goulds and Portugal Cove-St. Phillip's.
Q: How should I store these treats?
A: Our baked treats are made with fresh ingredients, making them a perishable product. We recommend refrigerating them for up to 2 weeks or freezing them for up to 3 months.
Our homemade jerky (chews) are dehydrated without any preservatives. Our chews have a much longer shelf life than our baked treats. We recommend storing our jerky in a cool, dry place away from moisture and direct sunlight.
Q: Are your treats grain free?
[NEW] Packaging Free ♻️
We have suspended our packaging free option during COVID-19.
Hold the plastic and help the environment. You now have the option to purchase your dog's favourites packaging free!
How it works: Shop our bulk treats under the category Shop > Treats > Packaging Free ♻️ and place your order with us online. We will then contact you to arrange a pick up or delivery for your order. Easy as that!
- We will transport your order in own own reusable container.
Customers must supply their own containers on pick up.
- If ordering for pick up at our next market, orders must be placed by 5pm the day before to ensure we can fulfill the order.
- Our popular bundle pricing still applies to our bulk treats. This is our 2/$10, 4/$20, etc.